Comment on page
Buy Crypto with Ramp
Buy crypto using the Ramp Network
- At the top of the application, start by entering how much you want to spend or the volume of crypto you'd like to purchase with the help of Ramp's crypto calculator.
- Select your location; this will automatically pick a corresponding currency (USD, GBP, or EUR).
- Remember that the final amount you pay using fiat money includes all fees; click on the “Details” button within the Ramp application for a complete fee breakdown.
- After that, enter your email address and read and accept the Terms of Service located just below, and click "Proceed".
- Then, you'll need to confirm your email address by entering the confirmation code found in your email inbox; after that, click "Proceed".
- Enter your wallet address where you'll be sending the cryptocurrency you're purchasing; double-check that the wallet address is correct, and click "Proceed" when ready.
- Choose which payment method you want to use, then click "Proceed."
- Enter your billing information and click on the “Save Billing Address'' button.
Now it's time to choose which payment method you'd like to use; card payments and manual bank transfers are two of the most popular options. This stage includes steps on how to complete the verification process.
- Begin by inputting your card information and then click “Add Card.”
- Following that, click “Start Now” to continue the verification process. If you want to use your device, scan the QR code to continue.
- Now check off the consent box and click “Continue.”
- After that, a notification will appear to verify your identity; select the document you want to verify with and the country issuing the document, then click “Next.”
- Take a picture of the front of your document, double-check that the photo is clear, then click “Accept.”
- Then, take a photo of the back of your document, double-check that the photo is clear, and click “Accept.”
- After that, it’s time to take a “selfie,” click “I’m Ready,” and then hold still.
- Move your head in a circular motion and wait until all the bars are complete; click “Proceed,” and that’s it for the verification process!
- Typically, it takes less than 15 minutes to verify all information; once done, you’ll be able to proceed to payment (you’ll also receive an email notification when the verification is complete).
- To complete the payment process, enter your card's 3-digit security code on the back of the card, then click “Confirm and Pay.”
- That’s it; you're all done! You’re crypto will be with you shortly! Remember to carefully review and hold on to your digital receipt so you can easily track the process of your transaction.
Typically, Ramp transactions will settle within just a few minutes from when they receive your payment.